The Bike Cleaner Concentrate has arrived! Thats right; our relentless R&D team made our Nano Tech Bike Cleaner that much better by creating a handy refill pouch! Its the same award winning cleaner but in concentrated form! Just one 500ml pouch will make two litre bottles of Nano Tech Bike Cleaner!
Or, if youre really into bulk buying, our 5 litre concentrate makes up to 20 bottles of Nano Tech Bike Cleaner!
Re-using is even better for the environment than recycling, and thats what makes the Bike Cleaner Concentrate so amazing. Each Bike Cleaner Concentrate pouch uses 89% less packaging than the equivalent 2 bottles of 1 litre Muc-Off Bike Cleaner. So dont chuck out your old Bike Cleaner bottle; save it and save the planet.
It gets even better. The Bike Cleaner concentrate can also be used as a powerful degreaser in its concentrate form and it really works like a charm in Muc-OffsX-3Dirty Chain Machine! Hows that for multi-use
In case you were wondering, the Bike Cleaner Concentrate is safe to use on your bikes frame, forks, headsets, shock units, bars, grips, seats, pivot points, rims, wheels, spokes, hubs, disc brakes, suspension parts, gears/sprockets, aluminium, anodised metal, paintwork, chrome, carbon fibre, steel, plastics, composites, decals and rubber.
If you are using Bike Cleaner Concentrate as a degreaser, simply apply directly to drive chain area directly from the pouch. Leave for approximately 30 seconds before agitating area with a brush and then rinsing with fresh water.
- 5 litre carton = 20 litres of Bike Cleaner at 4 per litre!
- 1 litre bottle = 4 litres of Bike Cleaner at 5 per litre!
- 500ml pouch = 2 litres of Bike Cleaner at 6 per litre!
- Highly cost effective!
- Quickly and safely cleans using Nano Technology
- 500ml pouch makes 2 litres of Muc-Off Nano Tech Bike Cleaner
- 5 Ltr carton makes 20 litres of Muc-Off Nano Tech Bike Cleaner
- Powerful degreaser in concentrate form
- Uses 89% less packaging that two 1 Ltr Muc-Off bottles
- Safe on all surfaces including carbon fibre & anodised metal
- Will not harm seals, brake pads or rotors
*Only contents are biodegradable.